The very latest model from Tamiya for 2022!
The Scania Next Gen S770 V8 6x4 truck this model is not only popular in model building but also with real truck enthusiasts.
With its completely new cabin, the model has been completely renewed and has been given a completely new style.
Of course Tamiya has made some improvements to the model, including hinged side skirt for easier access and therefore no more ugly screw holes in the side skirt.
The model also comes standard with light brackets, sidebars and various accessories.
Finally Tamiya has corrected the mistakes they made with the first generation Scania (mirrors, holes in side skirts etc).
- Realistic 1/14 scale model of the Scania Next Gen S Series.
- Equipped with light brackets which can be provided with lighting.
- Equipped with sidebars for extra detail.
- Aluminum chassis beams with ladder-shaped plastic crossbeams.
- 6x4 drive with working suspension.
- 3 Speed gearbox
- Interior with dashboard and seats.
- Length: 532mm
- Width: 193mm
- Height: 307mm
- Drive 6x4
- Gearbox with 3 gears
- Electro motor included*
Needed to complete:
To make this model fully operational, the model must be built and provided with paint and electronics. Below you will find a list of the products that we recommend:
- Carson 14 channel transmitter set
- Carson Poison engine
- 9kg steering servo or heavier
- 3kg servo for shifting
- Hobbywing 1060 speed controller
- NIMH 7.2V battery
- Battery charger for NIMH batteries.
Optional for sound and lighting:
- Tamiya MFC-03
- Beier SFR-1 sound and light module
- Bavaria AKL-8
- Visaton FRS8 speaker
- Various LED lamps and cabling (printing still under development)
*We always advise to replace the engine with the carson poison engine as the model with the original Tamiya engine can reach more than 20 km/h which is not realistic for a truck and will lead to damage to the model when maneuvering.