Your shopping cart is empty!
At Wetronic we find customer satisfaction very important.
Legally you are entitled to only 14 days to return your order, we at Wetronic give you no less than 60 days of reflection time one of the promises of Wetronic!
All the time to decide whether you want to keep the product or not, or whether you prefer to return it.
Of course there are some conditions attached to this, as you can also find in our general terms and conditions.
Below we have specifically highlighted this part for you.
Canceling your order is possible by means of email email@example.com
Or use our RMA form: Click here
TIP: Do not forget to mention your RMA number on your return and also include the purchase receipt. This ensures an accelerated handling of your return.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This cooling-off period commences on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative appointed in advance by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that is necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. When the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form. After the consumer has made it known that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of shipment.
4. If the customer has not made it known that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal or withdrawal after the expiry of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3. the product has not been returned to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
When delivering services:
5. When providing services, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason for at least 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
6. In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and / or at the latest on delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods are at the most.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after cancellation. However, the condition is that the product has already been received back by the merchant or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Repayment will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer unless the consumer explicitly authorizes another payment method.
3. In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any loss of value of the product.
4. The consumer can not be held liable for the value reduction of the product if the entrepreneur does not provide all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this should be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
De waardering van www.wetronic.nl bij Webwinkel Keurmerk Klantbeoordelingen is 9.4/10 gebaseerd op 347 reviews.