Supporting construction all made of die-cast aluminium with CNC-machined fits. Pre-condition for vibration-free, clean planing of soft and hard woods.
The heart of the machine: Ball-bearing mounted planer block with exchangeable HSS blades. Belt-driven by special low noise DC motor. Plane-milled table, of which the right table half is fine adjustable via toggle screw. Adjustable longitudinal stop, to both sides inclinable through 45° (scale available). Practical safety milling protection that does not interfere during work. Main switch with emergency-stop and restart protection. Including suction connection and push stick.
230V. 200W. 50/60Hz. Table 400 x 80mm. Planing width 80mm. Maximum chip removal (infeed) 0.8mm. Speed 6,000rpm. Weight 5.5kg. Insulated to class 1.
NO 27 044
Do you always want the best price?
We offer our customers fair prices and regularly check our prices with other providers. This way we can often offer the lowest price.
If you do find a lower price within the Netherlands at a physical store, send us a message and we will check our price for you.
If we can offer the same price, you will receive the new price for the product from us.
1. Only regular prices at other stores in the Netherlands are included in this.
2. Any shipping costs are included in the price of the other store
3. Offers are excluded from participation.
4. Prices must be publicly visible
5. The product is available from stock at the other store and is also publicly listed as such.
6. Not applicable retroactively
7. Pricing errors are excluded from participation
8. Products must be identical.
Fill in the form below
* Required fields