The ideal machine for the delicate job: model building, toy making and precision mechanics. With electronic speed control.
Cuts soft wood up to 40mm, hard wood up to 10mm, plastics (including PC cards) up to approx. 4mm and non-ferrous metals up to 2mm. Plane-milled die-cast aluminium table (160 x 160mm).
Saw frame with 300mm throat made from very stable ribbed die-cast aluminium. Blade guide with integrated blower. Height adjustable head (3 positions) offering important advantages (see description on the right).
Low noise and persevering AC motor with high life expectancy. Quiet and wear-resistant drive via toothed belts. Adjustable mitre fence and angle stop with scale. Includes 5 saw blades (3 coarse-toothed and 2 fine-toothed).
230V. 85W. Electronically controllable stroke rate from 150 - 2,500rpm. Weight approx 2kg.
NO 27 088
Do you always want the best price?
We offer our customers fair prices and regularly check our prices with other providers. This way we can often offer the lowest price.
If you do find a lower price within the Netherlands at a physical store, send us a message and we will check our price for you.
If we can offer the same price, you will receive the new price for the product from us.
1. Only regular prices at other stores in the Netherlands are included in this.
2. Any shipping costs are included in the price of the other store
3. Offers are excluded from participation.
4. Prices must be publicly visible
5. The product is available from stock at the other store and is also publicly listed as such.
6. Not applicable retroactively
7. Pricing errors are excluded from participation
8. Products must be identical.
Fill in the form below
* Required fields
You can write a review