Ideal for architectural models, designers, decorators, artists, teaching too, prototypes as well as classical railroad, plane and boat model building.
The large base with 390 x 280mm table with surface of aluminium cobond compound ensures smooth and easy movement of the workpiece. The printed grid and protractor ease division and cutting. The solid aluminium overarm has a 350mm throat and offers 140mm capacity in height. The holder and wire coil (30m, 0.2mm diameter is included) may be shifted along the overarm to enable mitre cutting. A LED indicates operation and prevents burnt fingers (the cutting wire heats to maximum in less than 1 second).
The unit's double wound transformer and insulation to class 2 ensure the cutter is absolutely safe. The cutting wire operates at 10V, 1A.
Other technical data:
230V, 50/60Hz. Transformer secondary max. 10V, 1A. Cutting wire temperature with 0.2mm diameter is variable between approx. 100 and 200 °C. Weight approx. 3kg. Insulated to class 2 requirements.
NO 27 080
Do you always want the best price?
We offer our customers fair prices and regularly check our prices with other providers. This way we can often offer the lowest price.
If you do find a lower price within the Netherlands at a physical store, send us a message and we will check our price for you.
If we can offer the same price, you will receive the new price for the product from us.
1. Only regular prices at other stores in the Netherlands are included in this.
2. Any shipping costs are included in the price of the other store
3. Offers are excluded from participation.
4. Prices must be publicly visible
5. The product is available from stock at the other store and is also publicly listed as such.
6. Not applicable retroactively
7. Pricing errors are excluded from participation
8. Products must be identical.
Fill in the form below
* Required fields
You can write a review