Affordable yet strong servo for many general applications. This servo comes into its own especially with the smaller models and or boats and trucks.
Because this is a strong analog servo, it has a lower control frequency than its digital colleagues, which ensures a less annoying hum sound under load, which many servos make.
In addition, its metal gears ensure that it can also take a beating, so the ideal servo for many applications!
- Torque(4.8V): 8.6 kg-cm (119.4 oz/in)
- Torque(6.0V): 9.8 kg-cm (136.1 oz/in)
- Speed: 0.16 sec (4.8V) │ 0.14 sec (6.0V)
- Operating Voltage：4.8 ~ 6.0 DC Volts
- Weight: 56.0 g (1.98 oz)
- Bearing Type：Ball Bearing x 2
- Motor Type：DC Motor
- Gear Type：Copper
- Operating Temperature：-20℃~60℃
- Working frequence：1520μs / 50hz
- Size：40.7 x 20.5 x 39.5 mm ( 1.60 x 0.81 x 1.56 in)
|Type||Analog servo, metal gear servo|
|Torque at 4.8V||8.6 kg-cm|
|Torque at 6.0V||9.8 kg-cm|
|Speed at 4.8V||0.16 s|
|Speed at 6.0V||0.14 s|
|Voltage||4.8 - 6.0 V|
Do you always want the best price?
We offer our customers fair prices and regularly check our prices with other providers. This way we can often offer the lowest price.
If you do find a lower price within the Netherlands at a physical store, send us a message and we will check our price for you.
If we can offer the same price, you will receive the new price for the product from us.
1. Only regular prices at other stores in the Netherlands are included in this.
2. Any shipping costs are included in the price of the other store
3. Offers are excluded from participation.
4. Prices must be publicly visible
5. The product is available from stock at the other store and is also publicly listed as such.
6. Not applicable retroactively
7. Pricing errors are excluded from participation
8. Products must be identical.
Fill in the form below
* Required fields
You can write a review