The Kingbus is a two wire bus system which enables to control multiple light functions by only two wires. The power supply of the light modules is also via those two wires.
The main module receives commands from the Kingpad (transmitter), analyses these and sends the desired light functions to the light modules.
The driving and steering channel are connected to the main module to correctly reproduce features such as braking and back-up lights, as well as turn signals and curve lights.
The driving and steering channels are routed from the receiver through the main module. The speed controller and steering servo are then connected to the main module.
An additional outlet from the driving channel is available on the main module. Here for example an accoustic backing up beeper can be connected.
- Kingbus Main Module
- 2 Patch cables (to connect the receiver with the Kingbus Main Module)
- 1 Kingbus patch cable 50cm
- 1 Kingbus 4x splitter
- Detailled instructions
- Parking lights
- Low beam head lights (only with parking lights)
- High beam head lights (permanently engaged only with low beam lights)
- Head light flasher (always available)
- Automatic curve light when turning or with turn signals
- Turn signals left / right (selectable via Kingpad or always when steering)
- Fog lights and rear fog light
- Turn signal reset via steering channel
- Hazzard flashers, rotating beacon
- Brake light and back-up light via driving channel
- Work lights front / rear
- Xenon light effect!
Dimensions: 56 x 36,5 x 11 mm (L x W x H)