Head light modules for the Mercedes-Benz Arocs by ScaleArt with only two wires.
The light modules are delivered fully assembled and tested. They just need to be installed in the model. No modifications are necessary on the driver cabin!
The lights can be controlled with the Kingpad (not included).
The Central Module & Kingpad are not needed for transmitters of the brands Brixl, ScaleArt Commander and Blauzahn.
Instead, the Kingbus-Interface is directly connected to the specific plug-in slot on the receiver. It will control the light functions via the standard Kingbus cables.
The Kingpad is not needed in this case, as the light functions can be selected by switches and buttons on the transmitter.
The extension with new light module is simple - just plug them in! More details are found in the manual.
- Parking lights
- Low beam head lights (only with parking lights)
- High beam head lights (permanently engaged only with low beam lights)
- Head light flasher
- Fog lights
- Turn signals left / right
- Turn signal reset via steering channel
- Hazzard flashers
- Automatic curve light when turning or using turn signals
- Xenon light effect!
- 2 light modules (cable length 150mm each)