Due to the extreme loads during driving, cornering and making high jumps, the design of the rim and the materials used are of great importance. Due to the right flexibility and strength, the Louise RC rims can withstand these heavy loads.
The Louise RC rims are made from a mixture of high-quality nylon granulates, whether or not reinforced with fibers. This composition has been specially developed by Dupont® for Louise RC.
The tires are mounted with special pre-formed foam inserts or with custom-cut foam inserts. The inserts are selected in a specific density and size to ensure perfect cushioning and dimensional stability of the tire.
Mounted • Glued
Due to the extreme forces, the tire must be firmly glued to the rim. Louise RC takes the greatest care to ensure that the tires are properly glued. For years they have been looking for the best way to glue the tires properly but also cleanly. Today, Louise RC is considered one of the best in the RC industry. The tapes are glued with a special rubber cyanoacrylate glue. This adhesive has been specially developed for Louise RC to guarantee perfect adhesion that can withstand all extreme forces.
The following steps are carried out in the production at Louise RC to obtain a perfect bonding;
• The rings of the rubber band to be glued are lightly roughened and degreased.
• The surface of the rim where the tire is glued is roughened and degreased.
• The tire is glued to the wheel using a special dosing machine with cyanoacrylate glue. This means that an equal amount of glue is always applied.
• The glued tape is pressed for a certain amount of time to ensure perfect adhesion and curing.
• Each tire passes a spinning • and tensile test to ensure perfect adhesion.
MFT stands for Micro Fiber Technology. This technology indicates the presence of a textile band in the rubber tread of the tire to prevent the tire from deforming and ballooning at high speeds.
The MFT technology keeps the tire in shape even during strong acceleration and high-speed rides.
The well-known inflation of a normal tire without MFT technology that disrupts the entire shape and changes the diameter of the tire under these extreme conditions is now a thing of the past. The MFT technology provides more stability, significantly more road contact and a longer tire life.
The tire with MFT technology is usually slightly heavier and larger in size than normal tires without MFT technology. We recommend that you check your gear ratio and adjust it if necessary. We also recommend updating your steering servo as these tires provide more grip and can overload a standard servo.
Louise RC has many years of experience in producing high-quality tires for RC cars. The RC hobby driver and the RC basher have completely different requirements on the tires than the RC competition driver. The special sports rubber compound has been developed from this experience. The sports rubber compound is available in 2 densities, soft or medium-soft. For the lighter 1/10 cars, the soft compound is mainly used and for the more powerful and usually heavier 1/8 models, the medium-soft compound is used.
The SPORT compound guarantees a tire that;
• is particularly wear-resistant
• provides excellent road holding and steering precision
• offers excellent grip on the different types of surface
• is suitable for the powerful motors of the current RC cars
• Which Car: X-Maxx
• Rim adapter: Hexagon 24mm
• Rim off-Set: 0-Offset.
• Rim color: Black
• Rim dia .: 140mm
• Rim type: Glued
• Rim material: Nylon Composite
• Band technology .: MFT - Micro Fiber Technology
• Tire compound: Sport - Soft
• Band size: 213x98mm
• Band weight (1): 780 gg
|Which Car||Traxxas X-Maxx, Arrma Kraton 8S*, Arrma Outcast 8S*|
|Type of Car||Monstertruck, Offroad|
|Tire Width||98 mm|