This charger has so much power it can even handle the largest lipo batteries.
Charging current of up to 20A and at 8S lipo batteries it still reaches 15A charging current.
When needed more power you can even change the outputs to parallel mode and reach up to 800W charging power.
For the required power supply take an look at our power supply category for an suitabel power supply for this monster of an charger.
- charging current/output: 0,2-20A
- Input voltage: 10-34
- length: 105mm
- discharge power per output: 15W
- NiCd/NiMH batteries: 1-16
- Charging current: up to 20A
- Lead batteries: up to 24V
- Power: 2x 500W / 800W parallel
- Max. discharge power: 30W
- LiHv cells: up to 7
- LiPo cells: up to 8
- Connector Type Input: XT60i
- Connector type Charging output: XT60i
- Plug type Balancer: XH