The Futaba T10J is a modern computer remote control system for ambitious model pilots. The 10 channels offer a wide range of applications for the T10J. The software navigates intuitively using the jog key and the three buttons next to the display. The ergonomic transmitter housing fits securely and comfortably in the hand. The transmitter is generously equipped with 8 switches, 2 trim buttons and 1 rotary knob. The ball-bearing control sticks convince with their precision and unique adjustability.
The T10J also has an S.BUS and headphone jack, as well as a trainer/DSC jack. The transmitter antenna integrated into the housing and the practical carrying handle allow easy operation of the transmitter.
The compact R3008SB receiver has 8/18 channels and is equipped with superior antenna diversity. The R3008SB can be powered directly by a 2s LiPo (HV) battery. Note: If PWM channels 9 to 12 are used simultaneously with telemetry, an SBD-2 adapter must be used.
The transmitter comes standard with extensive software for motorized aircraft, gliders, helicopters and drones (multicopter).
- Transmission type: T-FHSS / S-FHSS
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
- Channels: 10
- Transmit power: 100 mW EIRP
- Voltage Range: 4.8-6.0V
- Stick Format: Mode 2
- 10-channel computer remote control system
- Wide range of functions for high demands
- Secure and fast transfer with T-FHSS / S-FHSS
- Receiver R3008SB with antenna diversity
- telemetry function
- Telemetry output via display and headset
- S.BUS connection
- vibrating alert
- Change option for mode 1/2
- 30 model memories
- Save for model name and user
- 5 flight modes (heli), 3 flight modes glider
- S.Bus Data Editor (sensors & servos)
- servo monitor
- Software update possible via CIU-2 adapter
- Airplane menu 2-4 valves
- Glider Menu 2-6 valves
- Multicopter menu
Scope of supply
- Transmitter T10J
- Receiver R3008SB
|Usage||Airplane, Drone, Truck, Boat, Car|