Please note: This is a pre-order product. Available from February 23, 2024.
This is a limited edition of the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse (Item 58721-A) kit with a pre-painted, pre-cut body and wheel arches, perfect for both beginners and seasoned hobbyists with limited time.
The origin of the M-chassis series dates back to December 1994, and this series has been popular for its cost-effective kits with a wide selection of body options, easy assembly, and user-friendly controls suitable for all skill levels. Introducing the all-new MB-01!
The new MB-01 chassis continues this tradition, offering six different configurations by choosing from three types of wheelbases and a front- or rear-wheel-drive system.
The included body replicates the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse, a car developed with tuning adjustments based on the compact 2-door Fiat 600.
The MB-01 Chassis
The compact 2WD MB-01 chassis provides a choice of three wheelbase options and a front- or rear-wheel-drive system. This model utilizes a midship motor and rear-wheel drive configuration. Without the need to remove the battery pack, motor, or other RC components from the central frame, you can easily change the attachment direction of the final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rear-wheel drive. You can also choose between a low or high motor position for rear-wheel drive vehicles. The double wishbone suspension features a symmetrical structure and friction dampers. Unitized components such as the motor mount, final gears, and suspension facilitate easy assembly and effective maintenance.
- Length: 322 mm
- Width: 163 mm
- Wheelbase: 239 mm
- The versatile 2WD MB-01 chassis offers choices of three wheelbase options and a front- or rear-wheel-drive system.
- Easily change the attachment direction of the final gears and steering linkage.
- Unitized components such as the motor mount and final gears facilitate easy assembly and effective maintenance.
- The double wishbone suspension features a symmetrical structure and friction dampers.
- Gear ratio: 5.83:1 (when using the kit-standard 29T pinion gear).
- Equipped with 55 mm diameter front tires and 60 mm diameter rear tires to authentically replicate the stance of the actual car.
- Many Hop-Up Option parts for M-chassis and TT-chassis cars can be used to fine-tune the setup.
- Includes a 540 motor and ESC.
Needed to complete
- 2-channel radio
- steering servo
- 7.2-7.4 volt battery
- compatible charger.