The new SC-1257TG standard size coreless digital servo is leading edge technology with super high 12 bits resolution and super strong Titanium Gears.
Ideal for TOC, steering servo on 1/8th scale Buggy, Big Foot and Crawler.
Savox SC-1257TG Servo Features:
- Extraordinarily light in weight, 20% lighter than its kind in the field
- The Coreless motor inside has brought the output performance to the top level - smoother, faster and more efficient
- The metallic case design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps the operating to stay cool and smooth.
- Super strong and precise-made Titanium metal gear form as the solid framework of our servo. Our design will make “Crumbled Gear” history.
- Torque @ 4.8v -8.0kg/111.1oz-in
- Torque @ 6v - 10kg/138.9oz-in
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.09 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.07 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2
- Weight: 52.4g
|Torque at 4.8V||8.0 kg/cm|
|Torque at 6.0V||10.0 kg/cm|
|Speed at 4.8V||0.09 s|
|Speed at 6.0V||0.07 s|