SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee 4WD 1/10 Rock Crawler Brushed RTR
- Chassis: Scale steel C-channel side rails with adjustable body mount, adjustable bumper mounts with swaybar mounting points, mounting points for optional 2-speed and servo winch, adjustable chassis mounted servo system
- Drive: Full time 4WD locked drivetrain with WB8 HD Wild Boar driveshafts, UVJ style front driveshafts for increased steering angle, full ball bearing drivetrain
- Transmission: AX10 three gear layout, metal motor plate, adjustable ratio for high speed or competition level crawling speed
- Slipper Clutch: Dual pad design for added surface area
- Motor: 35 turn, brush equipped, water resistant, integrated cooling fan
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 3-channel SLT radio with TR325 Receiver, programmable 3rd channel for operating two speed transmission winches or lights
- Steering Servo: Tactic TSX45 metal gear, water resistant, 151oz/in torque rating, dual ball bearings
- ESC: Axial AE-5 waterproof, switchable between LiPo or NiMH operation with a jumper, male star plug lead
- Spur Gear: 56T 32-pitch Pinion Gear 15T 32-pitch
- Battery Tray: Easy access front mount, accomodates batteries up to 1.2 x 1.7 x 5.8" (32x44x147mm) 3S, 5000mAh
- AR44 Hi-Pinion Axle: Hypoid cut CNC metal gears, optimized gear ratio for reduced torque twist, optional gearing choices, one- piece axle housing, increased clearance, larger load rated bearings for durability, 8° kingpin axle eliminates tire scrub, single piece axle housing, one-piece all metal locker, 10° increment adjustments for knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters, optimized gear ratio; 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously, for less torque twist
- Body: Painted 2000 Jeep Cherokee
- Wheels: 1.9" Method, composite plastic construction, black in color
- Tires: BF Goodrich A/T KO2, S30 compound, 4.65" (118mm) outer diameter, 1.7" (42.5mm) wide
- Shocks: Coil over, oil filled, steel springs, white in color
- Suspension: Optimized suspension geometry with integrated mounts upper and lower aluminum links, 4-link design reduces axle steer and torque twist, and guards against suspension wrap-up in high- power applications, all steel links
- Steering: Proper CMS geometry using 3-link setup with panhard bar, 45° steering angle
- Bumpers: Scale front and rear bumpers and rock sliders licensed by JCR Offroad, lenses in bumpers for light kit (light kit not included)
Needed to Complete
- 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo
- Suitable Charger
- Building and track equipment
What's in the box?
- (1) RTR SCX10 II Jeep 4WD All Terrain, Shocks, Wheels, Tires, Painted Body, Rock Sliders, Radio, ESC, Motor, Decals and Waterproof Receiver Box
- (1) User Manual
- Length: 22.1" (561.9mm)
- Width: 8.9" (228mm)
- Height: 10.5" (268mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (312.4mm) adjustable with optional link kits sold separately
- Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
- Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) approximately, with electronics
- Final Drive Ratio (FDR): 40.44, stock (33.69-54.15 with different spur/pinion gear combinations, extra spur and pinion gears must be purchased separately)
- Length: 20.1" (511mm)
- Width: 8.3" (211mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point 9.0" (230mm) at rear wheels, widest point
- Height: 5.4" (137mm)
Found an lower price?
Ask us if we can match the price within the Netherlands.
We are making everything possible to provide you the best products on the lowest prices possible. Due to the higher number of products in our store we think that is possible some of the prices on our products to not be accurate.
If you find one of our products with lower price than ours, please use this form. We will compare the prices and will send you an offer!
1. Only regular prices at other local stores in the Netherlands do apply.
2. Shipping costs from the other store are added to the total price of the product.
3. Promotion and sales items do not apply to this.
4. Prices must be visible for all visitors of the store.
5. The product needs to be in stock at the other store and this must be listed at their page.
6. The price warranty is not backwards available.
7. False prices do not apply to this rule.
8. Products needs to be identical.
* Required fields
|RTR or Kit||RTR|